Join Mechanical Engineer, Loryn Bertoti in the Metal Shop as she shows you how to utilize the CNC Plasma to make high quality, powder coated, zero waste furniture.
While any student at any level on their Plasma Cutting journey can enjoy and learn from this four-week intensive, this course was developed for the beginner interested in techniques for mindful making.
Non-members: $360; Members: $280
(you must be signed into your account to view the discount, learn more here)
This is an intensive, four-session course for up to 6 students with up to 2 hours of homework between sessions. Optional peer meet-ups will be arranged between sessions for students to complete necessary homework.
- Wednesday, 11/3, 6:30-9:30pm
- Wednesday, 11/10, 6:30-9:30pm
- Wednesday, 11/17, 6:30-9:30pm
- Tuesday, 11/23, 6:30-9:30pm
You’ll walk away with:
- A beautiful steel end table
- Clearance to use our CNC Plasma, Sandblasting Cabinet, and Powder Coating equipment
- A basic understanding of operating CNC equipment
- Tips and tricks on how to finish work freshly cut on the CNC Plasma