**PLEASE NOTE THIS SESSION HAS BEEN SOLD OUT**
Through this four-week course you will learn the fundamentals of electronic prototyping and CNC laser fabrication. You’ll gain all the skills needed to create an interactive piece that responds to motion or sound with Loryn Bertoti!
Non-members: $360; Members: $280
(you must be signed into your account to view the discount, learn more here)
This is an intensive, four-session course for up to 6 students with up to 2 hours of homework between sessions. There will be optional peer meet-ups will be arranged between sessions for students to complete necessary homework.
- Sunday, 2/6, 10:30am-1:30pm
- Sunday, 2/13, 10:30am-1:30pm
- Sunday, 2/21, 10:30am-1:30pm
- Sunday, 2/28, 10:30am-1:30pm
You’ll walk away with:
- Interactive Lighting that you’ve built and programmed yourself
- Clearance to use our Basic Electronics and Large Format Laser Cutter
- A basic understanding electronic circuits that respond to various inputs (motion, sound, light sensing etc) and how to solder and code with Arduinos
- Tips and tricks on how to diagnose and solve common issues with home electronics