You don’t need a professional studio to create compelling images of your products. Introduction to Product Photography will provide you with the basic knowledge of DSLR camera usage, as well as how to use a few lighting tools to create high quality images of your own products. Staging, lighting and capturing high quality images of your work is the focus of this single session class with local photographer Michael Gregory.
You’ll walk away with:
- Knowledge of how to use a DSLR camera
- Knowledge of how to use basic lighting equipment
- Images of your own product(s)
- One to three items you want to take images of (items should be no larger than 3×3 feet)
- Your own DSLR camera, if you have one (if not, that’s ok!)