Take your vector design skills even further with Lizzee Solomon as she guides you through CAD to CAM strategies for custom wood signage on the CNC Router! Together, we’ll get creative as we discover the easy and beauty of working V-Bits, End Mills on the CNC Router over the course of four weeks. You’ll learn how to program your 2D vector designs so you can create highly reproducible, professional quality works in wood.
This course is designed for participants who have taken Vector Design for CNC Level 1 or who already have an understanding of how to draw with vector software.
Non-members: $360; Members: $280
(you must be signed into your account to view the discount, learn more here)
This is an intensive, four-session course that includes membership and up to 2 hours of homework between sessions. There will be optional peer meet-ups will be arranged between sessions for students to complete necessary homework.
- Tuesday, 12/7, 6:30-9:30pm
- Tuesday, 12/14, 6:30-9:30pm
- Tuesday, 12/21, 6:30-9:30pm
- Tuesday, 12/28, 6:30-9:30pm
You’ll walk away with:
- A strong understanding of CAD to CAM strategies
- Clearance to use our CNC Router
- Custom wood signage, designed and made by you!
- A basic understanding of finishing techniques